Why use a tongue scraper?? There are soo many benefits!!
- removes bacteria
- better sense of taste
- activates organs
- removes excess debris
- better digestion
- removes bad breath
- boosts overall health
To properly use a tongue scraper, follow these steps:
- Open your mouth in front of a mirror and stick out your tongue.
- Gently place the rounded end of the scraper at the back of your tongue.
- Start at the middle if you’re worried about triggering your gag reflex. You can go farther back as you get used to it.
- Gently and slowly pull the scraper forward towards the tip of your tongue. Never push it backward, but always start at the back and work your way to the front.
- Use a washcloth to wipe the scraper clean after each scrape.
- Repeat until you’ve covered the entire surface. Usually, one or two scrapes in an area are enough.
- Wash the tongue scraper with soap and warm water, dry it, and store it in a clean area.
The entire process usually takes less than two minutes, making it easy to add to any routine!