Aiming for zero-waste, we created this pouch by upcycling our block printed fabrics - to carry your spoon & forks. So no new fabric was printed to make this pouch. It's actually flexible enough to carry cutlery for our entire family. Our oceans are being clogged by plastic and poor animals are paying for the price for our disposables. We need to be mindful and minimize our footprint on this planet and this is a simple way.
Napkin is made from left over fabrics that were not large enough to make our regular sized napkins - so they will be in random pattern. This pouch can be rolled it into a burrito so it is easy to carry it. And all of the items are washable and re-usable so it's planet friendly.
- block printed using carved wooden blocks
- hand dyed in natural dyes
- fabric: 100% cotton
- interior: has 4 narrow pockets for cutlery and 1 large for napkin
- exterior: has 2 large pockets
- approximately 9" x 5" closed
- recommended to carry it everywhere
- Bamboo spoon, fork, knife
- Organic cotton 10" napkin