Uniquely plastic-free and offering exceptional thermal performance, our new Blue Water Bento Insulated Canister with bamboo lid features forward-thinking circular design. The vacuum insulated 12 ounce container will keep food hot or cold for 8+ hours and is made from fully recyclable and biodegradable materials: stainless steel, silicone and bamboo.
We think you’ll love more great product features, like the wide 4-inch container opening, which makes it so comfortable and easy to scoop up hot soups or stews with a big spoon. Say goodbye to tall narrow containers. Also, check out the insulated canister's smooth top rim, which makes it soft on the lips and ideal for sipping whether it’s a miso soup or foamy cappuccinos!
The Blue Water Bento Insulated Canister's no-leak silicone gasket rolls of for easy thorough cleaning. The gasket includes a pull tab for temperature differential pressure release.
Unlike conventional thermal containers made from mixed materials, including plastic screw-on lids and bases with steel belly bands, the non-toxic ECOlunchbox design of this insulated canister with bamboo lid is healthy for people and planet at every stage of its lifecycle.
- 100% plastic-free, vacuum-insulated canister with bamboo lid keeps food hot or cold for 8+ hours.
- Made from 18/8 grade 304 stainless steel and bamboo.
- Total capacity 12 oz (1 ½ cups, 355 ml).
- Wide mouth opening is ideal for both eating with a utensil or sipping.
- The insulated canister measures 4 inches (10 cm) round by 4 ¾ tall (11.5 cm)
- Leak-proof silicone gasket includes a pull tab for easy opening. Sometimes insulated containers can develop a suction and won't open. Tugging on the pull tab loop will release the suction and allow easy opening.
- Etched bamboo lid topper features eel grass ocean motif.
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic removable silicone gasket.
- Collapsible stainless steel carrying handle.
- Cradle-to-cradle design with fully recyclable (base and lid) and compostable (lid).
- Threading inside the cap is steel - not plastic!
- Container base is dishwasher safe. Bamboo lid recommended only for hand washing.
- Tare weight is etched on the bottom of the container to enable easy zero waste meal purchases at hot or cold food bars where charges are set by weight.
- Responsibly made in China.